Lucid Dreaming

Lucid Dream

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, okay I'll start ;) and I think I read somewhere that you're from Saskatchewan, right? :)

You know you're from Saskatchewan when...

1. Losing sight of the horizon, for even a few seconds, leaves you with an 'icky' feeling of disorientation for the rest of the day.

2. You're confused when cars come equipped with options that would never be needed, such as curb feelers and turn signals and yet, obvious options like trailer hitches and air conditioning, are extras.

3. You actually understand, and perhaps can describe in detail, the necessity for geographical correction lines.

4. You can't understand why those American television networks never settle on a schedule, instead of shifting all their programs back and forth an hour every spring and fall.

5. You always know Christmas is near because stores stay open late TWO nights a week rather than one.

6. You rent off-season storage space for your snowmobile on a week-by-week basis.

7. You understand, and become quite emotional, when some outsider doesn't know the difference between a farmer and a rancher.

8. You overhear someone explain how he installed a counter binder on his combine's pulley-driven wheat flattener with a square head hydrostatic coupler, using a universal bushing degreaser, and you can't believe he left only 5 inches of clearance between the kernel rotor and the straw-feed regulator - the idiot!

9. Your pronunciation of "Saskatchewan" is down to 1 syllable: "Skatchw'n."

10. Once every 23 years you perform strange ritualistic dances in public places (Riders win Grey Cup).

your turn :grin:

:laughing: I don't know where you found those , Farin - but there' good and true , I Think however , that we'll just continue night bombings - near Rostock is it ?! Saturation bombing will do then -- your not really allies afteralll , but simply honing targets ... hence , your love for Vonnegut and his ilk ... :P ... there's a 'lucid' dream for ya !

Surely , in the interests of a just European Peace - which they so dearly strive for , the Germans will gladly give up any lands claimed by others : Danes ,Poles , Czechs , Austrians etc . , right ? You're the ' good guys' now ..., right ?! ;)

Paranoid freak? I need to take a break from here. I've failed at communicating or you don't believe me.

That happens a lot. Because I'm unconventional, and seen things that most people haven't they don't believe me. I need to get out of here. It's consider it to be very disrespectful when people automatically consider I'm lying. It happens a lot. I'm not saying I know what you think. It's just that it happens so much. That's how I know where I belong and don't waste time. I understated things, acutally.

It's often better to find out sooner about things. I don't enjoy being asked to reveal things and being called a 'Paranoid freak'. Why would I want to take abuse. I have plenty of things to do. I'll just do something else now. This is clearly not where I want to be. It's my choice. It's kind of obvious. Wow. The assumptions people make based on such ignorance of some topics never ceases to amaze me.

Good Bye

Sayanarra , baby ! Do come and visit again , though ! :) Likely just an extended , though real feeling lucid dream , afterall ... :afro: