The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #56

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has tattoos all over her (where I can see). BIG Turnoff for me, ranks just behind body piercing. But I'm old-fashioned. Only sailors and bikies had tattoos when I was young. I thought it was Lucy Lawless first, but I didn't think she sang.

:P

Can anyone verify the rumours that Songfacts is changing hands ? Maybe one of the Mods (none here at the moment). I've been trying to contact Carl all day but haven't been able to do so.

How will this affect us ? Maybe we'll have to pay to use the Site then - like a Membership or something!

:P

(I also put this post in 'Announcements 111', because more people might see it there).

Goodnight All.

:crazy:

I thought it was Lucy Lawless first, but I didn't think she sang.

Last year, Lucy Lawless competed on the tacky reality show Celebrity Duets ( based on Australia's It Takes Two and the BBC's Just the Two of Us. She sang with Michael Bolton, Smokey Robinson, Kenny Loggins, Dionne Warwick, Richard Marx, and Bonnie Tyler.

And more recently

Since her ground-breaking role as Xena , Lawless has pursued a new career in singing. She made her onstage debut at the Roxy in Hollywood on January 13, 2007. Lawless was welcomed by a sold out crowd of adoring fans for back-to-back concerts. She released her first CD, entitled Come 2 Me , and featuring a duet with RuPaul.

Lawless has since scheduled three concerts in New York, spanning from May 31 to June 2, 2007.

And on that Foolish note .... :)

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #56 for the week ending 1st April 2007

1. Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan (1975)

2. Summer In The City - The Lovin' Spoonful (1966)

3. For What Its Worth - Buffalo Springfield (1967)

4. Runaway Train - Soul Asylum (1993)

5. Hey Ya! - Outkast (2003)

6. Don't Let Me Down - The Beatles with Billy Preston (1969)

7. Mack the Knife - Bobby Darin (1959)

8. Massachusetts (The Lights Went Out In) - Bee Gees (1967)

9. Since I Fell For You - Lenny Welch (1963)

10.It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll) - AC/DC (1976)

:headphones:

THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN #57 IS NOW OPEN ! :)