Let's Take a Trip

Shawna

There we saw Willy and the Poorboys perform, then we decided to go as far south as possible and remind each other than What Happens Down in Mexico Stays in Mexico. We decided to have Two Pina Coladas, before moving on to the Mendocino Countyline and I asked this one girl "Would You Go With Me?" (Willy and the Poorboys is Creedence Clearwater, WHDOIMSIM is Toby Keith, Two Pina Coladas is Garth Brooks, and Mendocino Countyline is a song I heard once on the radio and I don't remember who sang it, and Would You Go With Me is Josh Turner)

• 2 weeks later...

We stopped at this little cantina called The Mexican Blackbird where met this girl they call Sweet Melissa. She was doing some Cocaine so we left. We got this idea to Take the Money and Run but someone said no. We said Billy Dont Be A Hero then we started Truckin back to America.

Edited by Guest

When we landed, we decided we were so glad we're Livin' In The USA, so we partied like it was Independence Day, with fireworks and a Flagpole Sitter. Right about then, it started Rainin' Men, and I jumped up and said, "Hallelujah!" That's when Lucky said, "I Can't Take You Anywhere."

As usual. Anyway, I picked Shawna up on Baker Street. Pulling over to the curb, I yelled "c'mon Louise", we're Going To Acapulco . We traveled south, by way of Abilene, through the Red River Valley. Sammy asked if we'd take a detour to Panama. Our return trip found us bringing him back a stash of Panama Red. Back at Shawna's we called Pennsylvania 6-5000 and told him if he wants it, Come and Get It!

so Sammy came Downtown, found us, and picked up his Wildwood Weed. He said to Lucky, "Light My Fire." And she replied, "Don't Bogart That Joint, my friend." So we passed around a little Red, Red Wine, and asked Sammy if he wanted to come with us Down On The Farm. He said, "I Don't Need Another Thrill," then left on a Jet plane.

Then On The Way To Cape May while travelling to the beat of a Different Drum we stopped at the Drive-In Movie and took in Blue Bayou. Then the Chatanooga Choo Choo dropped us at our destination and we settled in to enjoy some Wildwood Days, Down By The Ocean. Me and her went Under The Boardwalk where she said, Let's Get It On.

….And the gods made love. Well, I got bored so I went into the Meadowlands to find myself, went on an Embryonic Journey as they say. After three days going deep I was really mystified to see a sign saying Porterville. I lookead at my watch and it was 8:05, not too early to have a cuppa tea. Rolling into the town, the first man I met looked like a po boy. ‘Where can I find a bit to eat’, I asks him, and he says ‘try Alice’s Restaurant down on Sunny Goodge Street’.

We walked in and sat right down. Just then, SuzyQ came over and said, 'Hey, baby, hey, baby, hey." We yelled over, "Hey Bartender! We want one round with Jose Cuervo!" He said, "Whenever, wherever." We said, "Right here, Right now," and he got movin' on.

He brought us two shots, Jack vs. Jose. Lucky tossed hers back like an old pro and yelled, 'I'm Winning." I just felt Strung Out, and was about ready to Rock and Roll. Then somsone started smoking in the boys' room, and when we looked out over the lake, there was smoke on the water. So we decided to Blow This Joint.