Songfactors' Choice Top Ten # 55

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit ironic isn't it ? We had some people drop out because our nominations were 'too commercial' and now some songs are not as well known. But they're all among someone's favorites.

Anyway, that's how we started. We were tired of seeing the same old songs in the Official Songfacts Top Tens and we decided to create our own. We get lots of variety and a chance to re-live some oldies and learn some newies.

Even though it took me a while to start putting videos with my nominations, I now think it's a great idea. I wonder who started it ?

Have to look back at the Tens. A pat on the back to whoever it was.

I just saw Peaches' nomination of 'September' and thought what a great, happy song that was. Here's a Video of it. It's a college kid dancing to the original record; the others available were older live performances which lacked the spark of the original.

:)

Yep, phil's right. Learning new, and remembering old favorites. I love sorting through my brain for what are the "good' songs, the ones that when played in the car or at home, in the grocery store or the doctors' office.... the ones that make you lean over, listen and say "Oh man, that's a GOOD song". I like the whole sharing and learning aspect. ;)

Plus dang it, I think it's just plain fun.... :)