Jeff Buckley Fans

Sweet Jane 61

• 1 month later...

hi guys,

i've been missing for so long - really sorry!!! things have been crazy. das may have exaggerated a little but i have been working 3 jobs, as well as dabbling in some voluntary work which has been quite demanding of my time. it's nice to come back and see that i have been missed though and i have certainly missed all of you! a lot has been going on for me over the last few weeks. some big changes.... one of them is that i got offered a place on the masters that i really wanted, in international human rights. so i'm excited about that. i'll be moving to galway in september - galway is a gorgeous vibrant student city so i'm looking forward to that but it's all a bit scary of course.

i have lots of other plans as well - i was in france last week working as entertainment officer on a music course for 15 - 20 year olds which my brother, his wife and their quartet ran. i'm off to highnam in england for a weekend to help out on a festival they're running. and then i'm au pair for the other couple's baby in avignon at the end of may! then in july i'm travelling with a friend to california for a 5 week trip, starting in san fran and meandering on down to san diego! so, busy busy!

how are all you guys??! xox