Will her leg fly off??

Sweet Jane 61

She wasn't great, but she wasn't terrible. She also seemed very humble. She walks in and tells her partner, "I don't know if you know who I am....". Still, they could be editing it so she gets the sympathy vote.

I felt worse for Clyde Drexler. You could see he was trying, though.....He or "Cliff Claven" will probably go first for the guys and Heather or Leeza Gibbons for the women. I missed Leeza's performance, but when I saw the recap, I cringed.

Ah, what the heck:

Don't You Make Me High

(Daniel Barker / Ken Harris)

Oh don't you feel my leg, don't you feel my leg

'Cos if you feel my leg, you'll want to feel my thigh

Don't you feel my thigh, you'll wanna move up high

So don't you feel my leg

Don't you buy no rye, don't you buy no rye

'Cos if you buy me some rye, you gonna make me high

If you make me high, you'll wanna loosen my tie

Don't you buy no rye

Now you say you'll take me out, buy me gin and wine

You got something different on your mind

Say we're gonna have a lovely time

But what I got I know is mine

Don't you feel my leg, don't you feel my leg

'Cos if you feel my leg, you'll want to feel my thigh

If you feel my thigh, you're gonna get a surprise

Don't you feel my leg

Now you say you'll take me out buy me gin and wine

Honey, you got something on your mind

Say we're gonna have a lovely time

What I got I know is mine

Don't you feel my leg, don't you feel my leg

'Cos if you feel my leg, you'll wanna feel my thigh

If you feel my thigh, you'll want to move up high

You're gonna get a surprise

So, don't you feel my leg

BF - don't you know your history? He was married to 'camel-face' Gail, until the fateful stabbing... As an aside, I met him once during his flirtation with the West Hollywood lifestyle. Unfortunately for the dear chap, one of my friends had had a couple of Guinesses on the pier at Venice Beach and took great drunken delight in reminding him of his past... He took it in good spirits, nice looking woman with him to and the sun was shining if I recall. Beats Wetherfield...

Ivy Tilsley! I wonder if miamisammy had her...a doll indeed!

I did get to The Fall last night. Having forked out £20 for my ticket I wasn't going to miss it...

They took a while to get into their stride, early on Smith's vocals were getting on my nerves (even though I'd already known what to expect). He had a fit of pique and turned off a bass-players amp mid-song, wandered offstage for no apparent reason, etc. All par for the course really. After returning, they really clicked into gear. The turning point for me was a song that went "My door is always open to you". (Don't know the proper title). Great stuff. I was just really getting into it when they finished, having played less than an hour. So it was a bitter-sweet experience, in some respects.

Some great dub sounds between the bands, mind you.

Re Chris Quinten:

After leaving The Street he moved to Los Angeles, married Leeza Gibbons and tried to develop a Hollywood career. Sadly, neither the marriage nor Hollywood worked out for him.

For more about Chris, ex-husband of Leeza Gibbons, crap actor and all-round plank: Link

If he'd ever attended one of those showbiz parties and been introduced to the UKs most celebrated dandy homosexual, it might have gone something like this "Chris Quinten...Quentin Crisp...Quentin Crisp...Chris Quinten. Chris, Quentin, Quentin, Chris".

Try that once the free Martinis are flowing.