Will her leg fly off??

Sweet Jane 61

wow... I used to have a good laugh at Ms. Mills-soon-to-be-ex-McCartney's expense... then this weekend my mom, who is working on getting a prosthesis like Mills', said to me that she'd read that Mills is going to be on the show, and that gave my mom a lot of courage to know that someone who has the same amputation as my mom's is brave enough to do stuff like that.

That's all. Carry on.

• 2 weeks later...

This "Dancing With The Stars" show: I guess it's the US version of our UK original "Strictly Come Dancing". I don't follow the UK show, though Mrs Fitter and 8 year old daughter watch it avidly.

As far as I'm aware "Dancing..." isn't being broadcast over here, so I haven't had the good fortune to see it. How did the first leg go?

It went fairly well for Heather. She and her partner were the last to dance and the judges gave her ok marks. I personaly don't think she will last that long on the show, but you never know, people can call in and vote, and it has been proven that call in voting sometimes is just wrong....(American Idol)....there is a story I read yesterday that she is worried her leg may fly off next week with a trick they are trying to do, so we here in the US will wait and see.

Wouldn't want to be in the front row for that. :o

Who are the judges on the show? Do any any of them have the wit, style or cojones to pull off a skit on the Monty Python "Audition for the part of Tarzan" sketch.

You know the one I mean? "We've nothing against your right leg; the trouble is...."

Somebody must know what I'm on about, surely?