Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know much about them, only that they alienated themself from pretty much everyone (well maybe Iran and North Korea are still their friends) - they even started some fight about oil or gas with their (former) best buddy Putin

oh, and I think he changed the constitution so that he wouldn't be 'accidently' voted out of office ;)

:P

I have another question for boys. When you cook, do you clean after? I use a frying pan, I wash it; a dish, a cup, anything. Not to talk about the spots left by fried bacon... I hate grease. I see men use everything they find and put it all into the sink...

I prefer not to leave anything in the sink or counter to attract ants, or cockroaches, so everything gets cleaned up after use. My sister, on the other hand, gives the dishes and utensils a quick rinse...then leaves them for me to wash. (Well, they do have two cats to clean up after them at their place?) I suspect this behavior is a leftover from my photographic darkroom days. :beatnik:

Nooooo. It looks great!

My wife (and father in law for that matter) rinse off everything they use during the day while I am at work and put it in the sink. When I get home, I put everything in the dishwasher and clean up the rest of the kitchen. It is our routine.

Hehehe Elvy...I went bra shopping one time with my daughter, she was around 6 or 7 or so at the time...She said "which ones do you need mommy, these right here?...she was looking at the double DD section...LOL...so I said "umm no farther down this way sweetie, so she said here?..nope farther down.....a little farther...Here we go...LOL... :P

Not long ago I saw a newspaper ad about bras being half-off. I raced down to Macy's only to find that they were referring to the price.

yes, training bras have training wheels. They appear similar to a black-and-white spinning top, so when they spin they hypnotize whoever is looking at them. That's how girls learn to train men to do their bidding. And how men learn to stare at their boobs with that drooling look. It's not a sexual thing. It's the look of defeat.

yes, training bras have training wheels. They appear similar to a black-and-white spinning top, so when they spin they hypnotize whoever is looking at them. That's how girls learn to train men to do their bidding. And how men learn to stare at their boobs with that drooling look. It's not a sexual thing. It's the look of defeat.

Then when we are experienced we remove the training wheels. I´s a big moment in every girl´s life.