Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

I suppose the "typical woman" response would be to beautify the feet whilst remaining stoically calm about the agony?

oh hell no. I'm the biggest baby on the planet when it comes to pain. I want it looking as ugly as possible for as long as possible so I can get maximum sympathy. I hate pain. Hate it hate it hate it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hairline fracture of the toe(s) would still allow them to function normally, but be in extreme pain with discoloration longterm (more than a few months) and some swelling initially.

This happened to me a year ago. I thought my toe was not broken because I could still flex it. All that means is that the bones are not removed from responding to the muscles and tendons through a lateral break. It could still be a longintudinal fracture. Time is about the only healer, in that case. Took me 6 months to get back to normal, while enduring numerous sudden spasms of pain as the toe pressed for balance from time to time.

When I broke my finger playing basketball, I could still move it... it was swollen and eve though it was quite painful, I expected a broken bone to hurt more... maybe I was just lucky. I didn't even want to go to the doctor at first :P

Luckily, I never sustained a serious injury while playing football (that only happens to me when I try other kinds of sports)

Luckily I never had anything broken (except my heart :P )

I broke my wrist once, it took me 60 days to recover. My heart was broken some four times or more. Sometimes it would heal in two weeks, but one time it took more than two years.