Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm with the men on this, I don't really care for cards if they have some pre-printed message with a "love so and so". However, I do enjoy cards when some has actually bothered to write me something long-ish, for example the card I got at work when I left was amazing because everyone had written something and I read it several times

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of the Songfactor women ever had an affair with Roger Clemens?

If so: when, where and why, and was he on steroids at the time...if you know what I mean?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Conan O'Brien said last night, "Several women have come forward claiming to have had affairs with Roger Clemens. Apparently he wasn't just getting testosterone injections, he was giving testosterone injections, too."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

• 1 month later...

Why are men enthralled with the color red? Just sbout every guy I've ever known loves that color... for cars, for pictures, for paint, etc. It's such a mood-altering color (not in a good way) that I'm a little lost on why men like it so much.

Think about the color red for a second; it owns all the best known consumer products...

1. Coca~Cola

2. Budweiser beeer

3. Marlboro cigarettes

4. Heinz Ketchup

5. Bloody Maries

6. Swiss army knives

7. Italian sport cars

8. Fire trucks

9. Victoria's Secret

10. The carpet laid out for royalty

There're many more but hopefully ten will gather the gist.

Anthropoligists maintain it is the color most associated with blood-engorged sexual stimulation. It is the shading of most primate's genitalia. Think about it; what is the most popular (read attractive) lipstick color for women? Conjecture? Possibly ....

I've even heard that a blush is an unconscious come on. :blush:

Think about the color red for a second; it owns all the best known consumer products...

1. Coca~Cola

2. Budweiser beeer

3. Marlboro cigarettes

4. Heinz Ketchup

5. Bloody Maries

6. Swiss army knives

7. Italian sport cars

8. Fire trucks

9. Victoria's Secret

10. The carpet laid out for royalty

There're many more but hopefully ten will gather the gist.

ahhh, but these products all began with a thought in mind to use red to advertise, no? I'm betting they were male thoughts. :grin:

Anthropoligists maintain it is the color most associated with blood-engorged sexual stimulation. It is the shading of most primate's genitalia. Think about it; what is the most popular (read attractive) lipstick color for women? Conjecture? Possibly ....

I've even heard that a blush is an unconscious come on. :blush:

Are you saying that a woman wearing red lipstick looks like the blood engorged genitals of a sexually stimulated primate? I will be thinking of that next time I kiss my wife...........