Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you leave when your classes were over too??

We were stuck there from 8:45am to 3:30pm, classes or no classes. AND we had strict uniform guidelines. Can you tell I went to a catholic school? :laughing:

I went to a liberal school (well, the French School, called "Lycée Français" in all the world) but yet we were stuck from 8 am till 5 pm. They loosed it a bit in the last years but there was lots of contol due to kidnappings (expensive school+ country full of criminals=rich (or not) pupils kidnapped) and there was no more uniform in the last year, so the kidnappers wouldn´t know from what school we were...

Im a quiet, deep thinker, but I am out-going and funny aswell, sometimes. I am very emotionally aware. I am very tidy, organised and focused. I am very loyal to the things that I believe in. I am a curious person. I believe that the only things in life that matter are love and joy. I am reserved. I am very musical and creative.

What sort of girls dig that would you say??.

Well yes, I do understand it. :P I just don't quite see the point of it... I mean, if we told you now 'yes I can see a quiet and thoughtful girl liking this', what are you going to do? Only talk to quiet and thoughtful girls? And of course it'd be an over-generalisation as well... anyway, perhaps someone else would like to answer this question. :P

You DO know that you are very conveniently leaving out your negative points. Let me demonstrate: I am vain and self-centred and often apathetic. I am antisocial and don't like large gatherings of people. I often wonder why human beings have this need to TALK all the time. I think they should be extinct because of their staggeringly low Intelligence Quotient. I also have some positive qualitites. :P

You DO know that you are very conveniently leaving out your negative points. Let me demonstrate: I am vain and self-centred and often apathetic. I am antisocial and don't like large gatherings of people. I often wonder why human beings have this need to TALK all the time. I think they should be extinct because of their staggeringly low Intelligence Quotient. I also have some positive qualitites. :P

Radhi...wanna go out! :) Girl I just love what you said, loved it! :bow: :grin: