Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

I meant AFTER all the good stuff, what really attracts me is a smile. Eyes are nice, too. But I'm not gonna LIE and say that I don't check out the can and the cans first. Maybe to her face, but not on the internet; there's just no reason for it.

It's much easier to look a woman in the face AFTER you've already looked her in the chest and the backside.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :googly:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Musical interlude -

:guitar: :drummer:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

So from my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you

A pretty woman makes her husband look small

And very often causes his downfall

As soon as he marries her then she starts

To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife

you'll be happy for the rest of your life

An ugly woman cooks meals on time

And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste

Go ahead and marry anyway

Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match

Take it from me, she's a better catch

Say man!

Hey baby!

I saw your wife the other day!

Yeah? :afro:

Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!

Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!

:beatnik: Yeah, alright!

It seems that whenever I make an attempt to date a girl, not only will I invariably get rejected, but I always get the same excuse: "I can't, you're like a brother to me." Is that just a thing girls say to let guys down easy, or is that legitimate reasoning? And if these girls are serious about that, how do I prevent myself from being "brotherly" without being an ass?

Liz... I think it might be a little bit of both: letting down easy, and real reasoning.

You must be one of those "non-threatening" guys... the guy girls feel very comfortable with and never expect to make a move on them. When a girl gets comfortable in that way with a guy like that, it's sometimes hard for them to turn it around into a romantic feeling.

However, it is possible. The best relationships begin with friendship. My (humble) advice to you would be to keep doing what you're doing and you will find the girl who's mature enough to figure it out. Don't force the issue, (you may wind up alienating someone) but if you give up entirely, you might also miss the "real" one.

Sorry it's not an easier solution. :crazy:

Tim, my very best and humble advice is to listen to Shawna and Laurie. And me. They are exactly right. Don't ever try to be what you are not. There is the girl that will see and appreciates what you are, never fear. And buddy, what you are is not a bad thing! ;)