Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you referring to snuggling before or after the act?

After or even if there wasn't any sex. Just snuggling up close during the night. Most guys don't like it and I don't get it, a nice warm body next to you nothing wrong with that, but then women are more into the closeness issues anyway.

I sleep best when there's not a bulk in male form next to me snoring and farting, and generally doing the things that males do in their sleep.

I met some males who didn´t snore and fart, believe me... :shades: Strange, but they exist... :laughing:

My Wife loves grocery shopping. I have to just about twist her arm to get her to buy nice things for herself. She's had the time of her life the past week buying food for the Family and Easter visitors,+ Easter Eggs and things for the Grandchildren and our eldest Daughter, who are here now.

My Son-In-Law has gone to the annual Byron Bay (where Paul Hogan lives)Blues Festival. One of the arists appearing again this year is Bo Diddley. I didn't even know he was still alive ! Lots of other U.S. and Aussie Artists are there too. I'd go, but you have to camp out for 5 days.

:)

I also hate going to the supermarket...especially on days like today, the day before Good Friday.

I like shopping though, when it is for stuff like clothes, shoes, handbags, makeup and cds or records. I like going to antique shops and op shops too :grin:

Old55, Goulburn hosts the annual Australian Blues & Jazz Festival every February. I'd say that the one in Byron Bay would be 100 times better though, it is a nice part of the world up there. Plus, we never get any really big name acts. We had Ross Wilson from Daddy Cool/Mondo Rock etc one year and that was good.

Also, I HATE camping!

So my Wife is one of a kind, enjoying food shopping ? I think she likes to compare the prices and get the "Specials". She looks after me pretty well, so I'm not complaining. Too well - back to the diet.

The rare times when I've done food shopping, Val usually writes directions on where to find things for me. I went to get certain types of bread and milk a little while ago, and there were about 100 different brands of each. I nearly had a panic attack.

I just ask some nice lady shopper. They think 'poor helpless male'.

edna, Music and Books is not really shopping. :thumbsup:

katie, I agree Camp is a 4 letter word. :thumbsdown:

I went to get certain types of bread and milk a little while ago, and there were about 100 different brands of each. I nearly had a panic attack.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have panick attacks when I go to megastores... :grin:

But I like to shop for "delicatessen". I guess I need someone to decide about my meals, I would forget to have lunch for days...

Shopping is almost like a hobby for me sometimes. My sister and I walk around the mall looking at things, most of the time never buying anything. It's a unique people watching opportunity, gives the toddler a chance to run around in a relatively controlled environment when the weather's not so nice, and sometimes is the only exercise I get :blush:

Edited by Guest
because I was sounding a bit like a pregnant lesbian ....not that there's anything wrong with that...

Nothing is great about shopping. I hate to grocery shop. I when some rude person hits me with their cart in line thinking I can move up when there is no room to move I always pop off to them, and they get the hint. Now to shop for clothes for me or my daughter, I love to do. But heading off to the grocery store is a pain. I have my list and it is get the stuff and get the hell out of the store!

Val usually writes directions on where to find things for me. I went to get certain types of bread and milk a little while ago, and there were about 100 different brands of each. I nearly had a panic attack.

this reminds me of something that happened to me in a grocery store years ago that still cracks me up. I was in the "feminine hygiene" aisle when a man started pushing his cart a little unsteadily toward me, looking really uncomfortable. He was glancing around, sweat beading on his brow. He finally came parallel to me and with a trembling hand he presented me with a list, and asked very hesitantly, "Uh, could you help me? I'm trying to find the Spray and Wash."

I pointed over to the next aisle where the laundry soap is and said, "It's over there."

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I don't mind grocery shopping, but I can't say I love it. Shopping for clothes, though....LOVE! I am just starting to get into bags and jewelry, but shoe shopping...HATE!

As for why boobs are fascinating to men, I don't know, but guys, please don't talk to them. As fascinating as they are, they still haven't learned to talk back.