The Definitive Top 25 Commercially and Critically Successful Albums

RonJonSurfer

That's a pretty cool list; it spans many genres and most of the albums are true classics. HOWEVER, I do have two problems about which I'd like to vent:

First - Kenny G ahead of "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and "Beggars Banquet"...or ahead of anything for that matter. The only thing Kenny G is better than is a child molester. I'd sooner listen to some old Charlie Manson tunes.

And second (and this one really gets me) - Avril Lavigne ahead of, now get this...."Led Zep I", "Aqualung", "Ziggy Stardust", and "2112" (just to name a few)....only four of the GREATEST albums of any genre ever recorded. What?! The girl has a couple overplayed songs on the radio, and already she's up there with the likes of Zeppelin, Rush, Tull, and a legend whose name she can't even pronounce correctly?! Give me a break...and GET ME A SPORK! This girl does not deserve to live, and it's about time somebody sporked her eyes out. She's the Cyndi Lauper of the new millenium, and, like Cyndi, will never be heard from again.

Thank you for listening.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :thumbsdown: