The Simpsons

Jillianne

I checked a Simpsons website.

Remmember the "who Shot Mr. Burms" episode? multiple endings to keep the real answer from leaking out? I don't think these guys would just announce who it is. Sounds like a scheme Groening style to me. By the way, the link didn't work for me.

Just a few pointers Smithers is so gay and in love with Burns. It's very obvious and there's plenty of tips all over. The screensaver for his computer is Burns saying "you fulfill all my fantasies" or something like that. Other time Smithers was dreaming about Burns flying through his window. There's so many. And Chief Wiggum has a wife. We hardly ever see her, but there's and episode where he's shooting at the TV with his wife laying in bed besides him.

Lenny and Carl have such a unique and weird relationship that it would ruin to make them gay. Burns that would be just way over the top. Moe just gets too nervous in front of women. The bumble-bee guy just doesn't play such an important part of the show.

I vote for Duff Man or Sideshow Bob or Disco Stu.

JMHO

I thought Lenny and Carl were just best buds.

Flanders is a total closet case, though, even if he has children and was married. Maybe it was a "sign from god" that he should not stay married to a woman by taking Maude away...???

Smithers is out of the closet pretty much. He also used to be black in the first episodes that featured him. That woulda been interesting if he had remained black. Then they could play that whole "low-down" thang :shades:

I dunno which one of Marge's sisters was engaged to Sideshow Bob and was also engaged with Skinner, but yeah both ooze out butch tendencies...

It couldn't be Bumblebee Guy 'cause latin people are naturally expressive and emotionally-volatile like dat.

Disco Stu is not gay either... perhaps "experimented" 'cause the Disco scene back then (come on, Three's Company was filled with little references about it :: ), but I think he's more of a guy who has been living in the past through the style and music (kinda like some people on this board :headphones: ).

Moe could not be gay. He has a raging hard-on for Marge.

The list is long, but these would seem the natural choices:

Smithers

Flanders

Patty and/or Selma (NOT w/ ea. other!)

Lenny and Carl (maybe...)

Batman,

You forgot, in the run away episode when they were on the train, that they passed by a stone formation of Carl's face that Lenny had carved.

I remmember another episode, the one Lisa convinced everyone to turn off the street lights. She was showing the starry night skys and telling people to see the reflection of their souls in the stars (or something like that). Anyways, Leny saw the face of Carl, Carl saw his own face. These two are the funniest, after Flender's sons.