The Simpsons

Jillianne

as follows.....

Yes! I am a citizen! Now which way to the welfare office? I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I work, I work.

Yes, yes, I know the procedure for armed robbery. I do work in a convenience store, you know.

Please do not offer my god a peanut

[Apu gets shot]

Ah! the searing kiss of hot lead; how I missed you! I mean, I think I'm dying.

I have been shot eight times this year, and as a result, I almost missed work.

Be careful when we capture him! We cannot claim the reward unless we have 51% of the carcass

[bart and Lisa are reading a magazine at the Kwik-E-Mart]

Hey, hey, this is not a lending library. If you're not going to buy that thing put it down or I'll blow your heads off!

Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie!

Nickel off on expired baby food

Apu: These hot dogs have been sitting here for 3 years, there's only one bozo who comes in & buys them

Homer: but I eat... oh

Homer! you are asleep at your post, now go change the expiration dates on the dairy products

He slept, he stole, he was rude to the customers, still there goes the best damn employee a convenient store ever had.

My fave apu scene actually has no Apu, just the kwik-e-mart

Homer: What would my life be like if I robbed the kwikemart?

(imagines him on a mansion, with marge doing a crazy dance wearing tons of sequins, and homers got a tux that has a sash that says "Mayor")

I'll do it! Apu I'd like to...(notices hes in the car allready, eating a sandwich) Doh! Maybe next time.

say do you have any good Otto quotes? My favorite so far is when marge lifts up his bus... Otto: Man what am I smoking? Oh yeah, pot.

They're at Hullapalooza & Peter Frampton's guitar is talking, then Otto looks down & says "Man, my shoes are talking"

Lou: Lets see your license, pal!

Otto: No can-do, never got one. But if you need proof of my identity I wrote my name on my underwear. Oh wait, these aren't mine!

Sure I have, its of this website

Click me you know you want to

My fave quote ius by principal Skinner....

"I'm going to enjoy devouring you, Bart Simpson. Yes ... I believe I'll start, as you've so often suggested, by eating your shorts!" :laughing:

say do you have any good Otto quotes? My favorite so far is when marge lifts up his bus... Otto: Man what am I smoking? Oh yeah, pot.

• 4 weeks later...

I read today in the paper that in the new season of The Simpsons, gay marraige gets legalized in Springfield. Al Jean says "A long time Character will come out of the closet." Matt Groening says that it's Homer, but people think he is joking. What do you guys think? I personally think it is going to be Flanders.

Nah, couldn't be Flanders, he'd probably kill himself before he 'defied God', I could see it being groundskeeper Willy, because he, unlike most male characters in the Simpsons, has never had (if memory serves correctly) a relationship with a woman.

I could also see it being Krusty(he's had a few one night stands, but never a real solid relationship)

or Bumblebee Man, I always thought he was kinda gay :laughing:

Willy had a relationship with the rake, which he thought was a women. Just by looks Flanders could get another girl. If you saw the episode where Homer was trying to get him a gf, you saw Flanders naked. He had a 6 pack, pecs and a monster giggle stick. I think it's going to be Lenny or Carl.

Lenny or Carl would be way too obvious, though I suppose it would work, and it's already been revealed that Burns' assistant is gay(I can't remember his name! :doh:) so maybe Burns is gay!!

Or it could be Moe.

All in all though, Lenny and Carl (it would have to both of them) would be way too obvious, and also there's always been that little joke since the way beginning that they're secretely gay, and if one of them (or both) was to just 'come out' that would ruin a huge aspect of the show, and I don't think that they're dumb enough to do that.

You know.......we might be going about this all wrong, we're forgetting about lesbians, I could easily see Patty and Selma as being gay(not with eachother, that'd be wrong on so many levels)

Other possibilities that just popped into my head

1)Milhouse's dad

2)Milhouse's mom

3)Milhouse.(sure he has that thing for Lisa, but so what, you have to admit he seems a little :googly:(if you know what I mean)

I didn't know Smithers was gay. I'll bet it is Burns, now that you mention it. I mean, think about it, he would be least expected, and he would probably be the funniest possible character on the show to come out, in my opinion. Of course it could be Principal Skinner, but wouldn't that be a little to obvious? And Scott- you're right, we were forgetting the possibility of women. It's probably Maggie.

Smithers is 100% gay, remember that episode where Homer moves in with the gay guys and they go shopping in the Springfield gay district? Well they do, and when they get there Homer runs into Smithers, who is rollerblading and wearing a tight green shirt with a rainbow on it(I think it's green, either that or purple, in any case he looked really gay)) and then Smithers runs away.