The Songfactors Choice Top Ten #52

OLD 55

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #52! :headphones:

EVERYONE IS MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two ARTISTS/GROUPS AND THEIR SONGS from 1950 to the present who HAVE NOT made the Ten before. PLEASE check your Nominations to the List of Every Song/Artist That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens. before posting them.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

REMEMBER, ARTISTS WHO HAVE MADE THE TEN BEFORE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE NOMINATED FOR THIS PARTICULAR TOP TEN. THANKS FOR CO-OPERATING.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like the song ! :) It's very infectious.

For a long time, I didn't know the story behind it. I just used to hear it played on the radio. It is chilling though when you hear the title is the reason she gave for the killings. Her parents tried to stop the record's release in the U.S.

My son Peter has 'Jeremy' I know. He's a big Pearl Jam fan. I'll have to listen to it tomorrow.

Goodnight to All of my Friends. :)

from me: two songs by two cool women :)

What's Up ~ 4 Non Blondes (Video)

One of the best One-Hit Wonders ever! Today Linda Perry is a very succesful songwriter / producer and even more important: she has the same birthday as me :grin:

Sunrise ~ Norah Jones (Video)

I got the album for my mother when it came out, but after I listened to it I decided to get a copy (ahem) of it for myself :thumbsup:

PS as always: please listen to the songs before you decide to not vote for it :grin:

Farin I like the song What's Up....I wouldn't of known by the title that I have heard that before, and I like it.....This is why everyone should give them all a listen....Try it, you might like it!...

that's what I always say :thumbsup:

It was a really big hit in 1993, I bet almost everyone of you heard it before :)

Sunrise ~ Norah Jones (Video)

I got the album for my mother when it came out, but after I listened to it I decided to get a copy (ahem) of it for myself :thumbsup:

I've always sorta liked that song. It used to come on the radio jazz station a lot here. It's cool and stuff. :P

Anyway... (Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult (please ignore the cowbell)

Rise - Yoko Kanno (please ignore the video) <screamty8.gifv