New lyrics

Nitro

Hi Nitro! Welcome to Songfacts!

You can only post the lyrics to a song, when it already has facts and is in our database

then you will see a link right under the Songname /artist with either "View Lyrics" when they were already submitted or "Submit Lyrics" when this wasn't the case

if the song isn't on the site (yet), then maybe you could add some facts about it yourself?

This can be anything. From Chartpostions and Coverversions to what the song is about, or if it has been used in a movie / TV series or anything :)

hope that helps you :)

Yes, thanks FarinU, that has helped me. The song I had in mind is a Celine Dion song; Falling Into You. I transposed the lyrics of the song. I don't really know too much about the song or about Celine but I have my ways of finding things. :)

Thank you again for your help, most appreciated.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

I have lyrics for some of the new songs, but I can't submit them because the main page isn't letting me log in. I've tried to re-register but it says my e-mail is on file. Then when I ask for my password (in case I forgot and screwed up) it says my e-mail isn't in the files. Can someone else submit for me? I don't care about credit for anything. Just wanna have lyrics for those who are looking for them. :grin:

I'll just put them on Random Lyrics and announce that they can be submitted... (thanks Martin! :wink: )

Edited by Guest
had to change cuz Martin helped me already!