The Songfactors Choice Top Ten #51

Lucky

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie, you know how we claim any good English or NZ singers as Australians if we can ? The Poms can have Peter. They seem to like him a lot more than we ever did. (Unless you're a secret admirer ?).

Goodnight All. :)

:laughing: The 9 year old Katie was an unashamed admirer, the 22 year old Katie thinks he is repulsive and pathetic.

you don't need to tell me... ;)

"Mysterious Girl" was a big hit here... :doh: :P

Oh yes, we all loved that one too. Aren't you glad we grow out of these things? :laughing:

Yes, bazooka had a lot of courage to nominate it. I have a Lista 50s and 60s songs that I call "what's the use" (of nominating them)ones; songs that I like, but what's the point if most people haven't heard of them ?

NOT that I want to make the Ten all the time, but I like to think the songs I nominate have a chance of being competitive.

Congratulations to Kevin ! How does it feel to be forever indebted to Namahage for making it his #1 ? I can't stand those 3 beards personally.

:)

I completely agree with you there, Darryl! (But then again I haven't heard the winning song.) The funny thing about them is that the only one without a beard is Frank Beard!