Tom Morrello fans

Batman

Heres a question for all you Tom Morrello fans out there.

My favorite would have to be Audioslave. They have only made one album, but I hope they make more. I don't like the whole rap/metal thing, the only reason I really listened to RATM was because of Tom Morello. Also, Chris Cornell is a really good singer.

Agreed. Audioslave.

I hated how RATM's music was always whining about politics. I've had conversations at work with people, over which was his better band. Most say RATM because he did more mind-blowing stuff with the guitar. I have to agree. But Zack de la Rocha was a horrible song writer (although I liked his distinct voice). Chris Cornell is a helluva song writer.

What???!!!! Are you guys being serious? I'm not some big RATM fan and I do think that all their songs do the same thing, but Audioslave really do you want some wine with that cheesey [bleep] name. Chris Cornell was awesome in Sound Garden but he's weak now maybe he's spending to much time on gelling his hair. Audioslave is RATM but with no emotion and more MTV friendly(looks and attitude wise). When I listen to it I just dont feel like it has a soul I wish I could explain it better but thats my opinion

Audioslave is RATM but with no emotion and more MTV friendly(looks and attitude wise).

Sorry we forgot were not aloud to share our opinions on this board. Thank you for setting us straight. I'd rather listen to a band with no emotion, then listen to Zack cry about the government in every song.

I don't really care about a bands image, unless they just look really stupid. And I don't really care that Audioslave is a terrible name. To tell you the truth, I don't care much about the lyrics either, unless they are very very stupid. Also, I don't care if they play it on MTV or not, because I don't watch MTV.