A Real Shot In The Dark!!

janetlee

I don't know any words and obviously I can't hum the tune, so I'll ask you to put your wildly imaginative thinking caps on now to see what you may come up with! I heard this song that I really loved. I would describe it as a sound you'd get if you crossed "Lucky Man" by Emerson, Palmer & Lake with "Going To California" by Led Zeppelin. It has a medieval type of sound. The singer(s) do sound a lot like Emerson, P & L and the song is simply orchestrated. No fancy synthesizers or such. I know I'm not giving you much to go on, but if you can think of any songs that are sort of in this style or genre, please tell me and I'll go to Amazon and listen to it on their music sampler. Thank You!

janet

If you remember the tune, you can la la it, dah dah it or just plain hum it. Weeks ago, I made a really terrible dah dah recording of a small piece of an instrumental I had been chasing for months. I uploaded my recording to the "yousendit" site, posted it to this forum and it was answered in a matter of a few hours. You might give it a try.