Best on screen kisses!

Sweet Jane 61

I think the list isn't about the Best, but about the Most Talked About Kisses, or Most Famous maybe...

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wasn't anything special - if it wouldn't have been the first onscreen kiss since they came together (or did they get together afterwards? I forgot)

same with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair - nobody would even remember it if it weren't for the fact that both were girls...

I don't avoid same sex kissing, it's probably just that it lost that 'Shock' potential to me... maybe because I'm European? who knows...

the fact that I didn't see it until now, is because I'm sure that it doesn't interrest me - and that has nothing to do that it's about two men... I couldn't care less about that

no, it's because it's one of these "women movies" lots of drama, lots of heardache, little action and a story that could have been told in half the time...

not my kind of thing ;) :P

Philadelphia was a great movie.

Guys kissing each other in movies (or anywhere for that matter) are a real turn-off for me. I don't wanna see it. Yes, I know it's a fact of life and that it's their right to kiss and I accept that and even defend that right. I just don't wanna see it. I certainly don't wanna see the other things they do with each other either.

Philadelphia does a great job of showing a gay relationship. Tom and Antonio's relationship is actually portrayed very sweetly. There is a scene at a holiday where one or both families are gathered around and they are looked upon as a couple, like any other. I think one of them is even bouncing someone's baby on their knee.

You are right on Edna. The story in Philadelphia was truly moving. I must defend Brokeback Mountain. The movie in my opinion was more of a deep loving friendship for someone. Yes they had a physical relationship, but the love that Enis had for Jack was deep and real. And the kissing scene that they are talking about was very passionate, two lovers who had not seen one another in years, it was powerful. The scene where he goes to Jack's parents home and he goes into Jack's room is so moving. Enis finds Jack's shirt and he just holds it, not wanting to let go of the love he had lost. I thought the movie was one of the most moving love stories I have ever seen, and it being about two men...so what.

and it being about two men...so what.

that's what I think too. It just that the movie doesn't interest me enough, but with the same reason I wouldn't want to watch "The Piano", or "The Bridges of Madison County" or "Gone with the Wind" and films like that... you know what I mean?