Rough Time

Methtical07

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Here Guyz Like Tha Mom I Lettin Her Little By Little Tlk 2 Me But Az Friendz But On Tha DL We're Still Goin Out But Yea I Still Dnt Kno Wat 2 Do I Wanna Tlk 2 Her But Idk Wat 2 Say.Like If I Say Im Srry 4 Doin That Hickey Im Afraid That She Will Say Y Did U Do It Anywayz.Anybody Ideaz On Wat Should I Say?

Not sure if I read that right either Kevy...but If I understood this right....Meth, you want to say sorry to the parents, but then you are going to secretly see their daughter?....that's just not right...If they find out, they will be more against this relationship even more, they will know they can't trust you...And if you do decide to talk to them, don't mention the hickey right away, they may bring that up first or maybe they wont...Let them know you like their daughter very much, and your sorry if you did anything to hurt them...and see where it goes from there...

Edited by Guest

Meth, why DID you give her the hickey in the first place? You can at least admit that it was out of line just by thinking it through, despite your affection for her. Being honest with them/her is your only hope. I say you might as well give up all hope if you plan on giving her more hickeys. :P

Well, hon, you weren't afraid to give her the hickey... :crazy:

If you want to see the girl, you are just going to have to suck it up, and talk to the parents. Just admit that you guys (both of you) got carried away, and you will make certain that it doesn't happen again. I think that BOTH of you should talk to the parents together, if this girl is as serious about seeing you as you are her. That puts the responsibility on the both of you. Just a mom's opinion!