Rough Time

Methtical07

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Seeker... do you think a hickey would lead to something not sexual in nature?

That's why I asked. It might be just a hickey and nothing else. I know that the age at which teenagers first have sex or do things of a sexual nature, kissing etc. excluded, is going down, but when I was 14 some people thought it was funny to give each other hickeys just like that.

I understand her mother's concern--but I don't know if I would start making assumptions like that. Then again, I'm not that much older and don't have any children, so I don't know from experience just how concerned parents really get, and what they think.

Kevin... Seeker... you guys are both looking at this from a MALE point of view. A few years ago I was dating a man who had a 13-year-old daughter. We inadvertently discovered she'd been behaving like Monica Lewinsky. I was floored. I didn't even know about that stuff until I was 18.

My question to you both is: how would you feel if your daughter/younger sister came home with a hickey? It's a totally different train of thought when you don't allow your hormones to get in the way.

The age of sexual experimentation is getting younger and younger. Pretty soon the majority of people in American will be grandparents before they're out of their 20s - like back in the old days, when girls married at 14.

The farther we go, the behinder we are.

Nothing to apologize about , me lad - just

' mother bears' about ...they don't like anything ! :)

-------

If you've raised her 'right' she won't come home with anything . Otherwise, you have a 'personality' ( read good whipping ) on your hands ...

'

Even the daughters/sons that are raised right can come home with hickey's...In some cases, yes you can blame the parents...but not always...

Texas actually.

This reminds me of a story from back in Washington. During my sophomore year, my business law class went on a field trip to the County Courthouse. We went to the drug court, and a girl was in there on trial for methamphetamine use. Her name was Crystal. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up! :laughing: