What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this time of night ?!?! You should go stick your head in a toilet- don't worry , they are magically delicious . You make donut-cops look good , tubby ! Just how are you going to pass that next physical , now ?!

You sicken me . :laughing: :laughing: :angel: ;)

My sweet little Peachlette will start kindergarten tomorrow. How did she get to be so big? *sniff*

Well just don't do like I did and start crying. They frown on that :crazy:

I spent a lot of time as a volunteer when my kiddlet was in pre-school through middle school :D

Once when my son was in 1st grade, I went to collect him after school. I picked him up and was carrying him off the campus, and he said (in his little 6-year-old voice) "Mom, can I get down? I'm embarrassed." (it came out "embawassed") it was sooooo cute.

And oh - sipping on a Dr Pepper and thinking about the Milky Way bar in the fridge...

Two electronic devices are plugged to recharge batteries, so my odyssey to the Ala Moana Center Apple store is on hold. (After years of used Mac portable computers, I gave in to curiousity about Intel MacBooks.) So it's time for a cold half sanwich and something cold to drink.

Leftover party food (baked ham slices) or roasted Turkey sandwich and Diet Coke?