Sign in to follow this  
Elvish

What are you eating or drinking?

I have the night off...wooohoo, so I actually cooked a good meal tonight....I made some sauce, so we had rigatoni with pork and sausage cooked in the sauce...delish!....garden salad with Italian dressing, garlic bread....and cantelope for dessert.... :P

I'm having a Diet Dr. Pepper and Snackwell's vanilla sandwich cookies. Before that I had a Healthy Choice frozen dinner. After vacation, a BBQ and a birthday party, I need to be good.

I had the last Long Island iced tea I will ever have on Saturday night at the Roger concert. One or two too many... I was hurling until late yesterday. Never again. :crazy:

I never want to think about eating again. This last weekend I ate so much, each time I went to eat another meal I thought I was going to throw up my last one, I woke up this morning and was still full, but I'm keeping it in, 10 years of not throwing up and still going strong!

Uh huh... ;)

Honest! I think I may have had alcohol poisoning. Ever go to bed so drunk that you're still hammered when you wake up? Well, before yesterday, neither had I. :shocked: Not a good feeling. Jeez, I'm queasy just remembering.

Mmmmm, I love Swiss Chard...I've never had it in a soup though....after boiling it, I sautee it in some olive oil and fresh garlic, and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on it.....delish!