Sign in to follow this  
Elvish

What are you eating or drinking?

Sorry for another mundane thread :P but this one has special significance. We had a similar one when I was pregnant with Nicholas, and now that pregnancy sickness seems to be waning (fingers crossed!) I find myself wanting to share - be very afraid! :laughing:

Edited by Guest
picky, picky, picky :P

And of course I'll go first :)

The little guy and I had an early dinner, so we also had an early snack: granny apple slices with white and mild cheddar cheese pieces that were shaped like Mickey Mouse :laughing:

Now I'm finishing up some cran-grape juice with some sprite mixed in, which makes it more of a sparkling grape juice...and as close as my lips will come to wine for another 4 or 5 months :P

Edited by Guest

Elvy, you read my mind for this thread idea...we used to have one a long time ago, i remember it.

It's kind of a spin off from your cravings thread anyway. And yeah, an oldie but goodie :)

Besides, you're already having sympathy cravings and eating like a pregnant woman. It will be a good place for you to share, too! :P

I had Chick-fil-a for breakfast: the grilled sandwich with bacon and cheese - yummy! :grin:

Made up for the bacon by eating a fruit cup instead of waffle fries...and am still working on their yummy lemonade.

Just finished up the last few bites of sandwich that I couldn't eat before, and also had a few of their teeny little chicken nugget biscuits they threw in for free ('cause we missed their "official" breakfast). Those things are yummy :)

Now I'm sippin' on some chai tea ;)