What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me. I can't eat a ton of food like that, it screws with my stomach. I can have BBQ (I prefer Carolina BBQ with the mustard-based sauce), but certainly no more than a small portion.

For dinner tonight, I had a couple of thick slices of tomato on some homemade potato bread.....I went to the Farmer's Market earlier today. I also bought some eggplant, zucchini, squash, fresh sweet corn, cucumbers, peppers, onions, and a couple pints of blackberries. There are some great local farms here in NC I like to patronize when I can.

guess it all depends on your version of piggin' out. :grin: While there are certain things I can eat LOTS of (spaghetti!) there are other things that I like just as much but can't eat as much of. Spaghetti, for whatever reason, I can eat entire plates full of and not get uncomfortably full.

That's so true! I can eat 5 or 6 thick-cut pork chops with potatoes or 2 lbs. of bacon with a 1/2 dozen eggs and I still have room for more, but with perogies I can only eat about a dozen and I'm full.

ps... fresh tomatoes on homemade bread is a favorite in my family as well Pinkstones! (no potato bread, however, just regular)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...