What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OH...MY...GOD!! I JUST ATE THE MOST AWESOME BURGER ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PLANET!!

It was called the "SURF & TURF ANGUS BURGER"...a third-pound Angus beef patty covered with lobster sauteed in garlic butter, roasted garlic cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato, red onion, and old bay mayo on a garlic grilled roll. (with fries, cole slaw and homemade kirby pickle).... $8.99 at Goldstein's Deli (fries and cole slaw...add $1.99).

I'm gonna go have a heart attack now. I'll be back in about a half-hour.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon:

Photos or it didn't happen!

I'm saving up for a barbecue later on, so it's jalapeño humous on brown toast with some grapefruit juice. I have no idea why it is called grapefruit when it has nothing to do with grapes and obviously is a fruit. No one walks around saying orangefruit or watermelonfruit. That would just be lame.

• 4 weeks later...

Photos or it didn't happen!

I'm saving up for a barbecue later on, so it's jalapeño humous on brown toast with some grapefruit juice. I have no idea why it is called grapefruit when it has nothing to do with grapes and obviously is a fruit. No one walks around saying orangefruit or watermelonfruit. That would just be lame.

I can't eat grapefruit. The last time I ate one, I couldn't get the bitter taste outta my mouth for a few days. Same goes for cranberry. This is a downside to being a supertaster.

My tastebuds are on steroids :rockon: