What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd totally eat a Mentos off a bacteriostatic surface. Just the right amount of germs on there to build up your wimpy immune system. Probably not green apple though, I don't like apple-anything except cider.

Now soda - that I don't even have out of the bottle. Yuck, fizz.

I'd totally eat a Mentos off a bacteriostatic surface... Probably not green apple though....

But... what if the Mento fell on a spot theretofore immediately pre-occupied by the bottom of a sneaker whose wearer had just stomped the daylights out of a green apple and whose sole was soaked with green apple juice, which then seeped onto the spot, and hence onto your Mento?

I bet she popped in just to post that so she could spite me and my loathing of anything apple that is not cider.

I have some green apple gummies leftover in my room from when a friend brought them over, happily unaware of the fact that I dislike gummies in all their gumminess and add to that APPLE and - ewwwww.

All yours, if you can get to them!

• 2 weeks later...

A Quesadilla that smells delilcious but is too spicy for a wuss like me. The cafeteria advertised it as a cilantro chicken quesadilla, but there's pico de gallo, onions and a lot of pepper on this, so my mouth is tingling. I feel bad throwing it away, but I'm truly not enjoying it.