What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange as it sounds, I'm having *pigs in a blanket with a frothy glass of whole milk.

*(bacon sandwiched by two home-made flapjacks bathed in maple syrup and butter)

I'm not sure what to count first, the cholesterol, fat or the scale that reminds me not to eat pigs-in-a-blanket.

I have just duct-taped my scale...one less thing to worry about!

:P

Nono aspirin makes a hangover worse! I don't know why but everything I read about NSAIDs tells me that aspirin is the worst thing ever and does no good and everyone should just take paracetamol.

Edited by Guest
further research reveals ibuprofen is also a no

Levis do your research, aspirin is the only safe thing to take for a hangover.

From Wiki:

While generally safe for human use at recommended doses (1000 mg per single dose and up to 4000 mg per day for adults, up to 2000 mg per day if drinking alcohol[2]), acute overdoses of paracetamol can cause potentially fatal liver damage and, in rare individuals, a normal dose can do the same; the risk is heightened by alcohol consumption. Paracetamol toxicity is the foremost cause of acute liver failure in the Western world, and accounts for most drug overdoses in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.[3][4][5][6]

Never, never take anything like Tylenol for a hangover. Regular aspirin is the safest :)