Who's Sick?

PSYCHOcatholic

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I agree with das too :bow:

but on the other hand, come on people, it's not like this was the first time there was an off topic discussion in our forum, and I'm very willing to bet that this won't be the last time either...

just imagine I would complain everytime I don't like what others are posting, because I believe it to be offtopic, uninterresting or unimportant...

but, once again, I agree that there should be no personal attacks on anybody :P

There are posts everyday that are OT, or that I don't find particularly interesting. No big deal, it's the nature of forums. The thing that was more off-putting about these was the tone.

I was trying to joke and steer things away from the argument. Will not mince words anymore ;)

Well Shawna, she's been very weak lately, not eating much...she got up from bed, lost her balance and hit her head very badly on the end of the dresser...she had stitches put in yesterday, and the doctor said she has a concusion...she is not completely concious, she is talking very little, and not making any sense....they are doing a cat scan again tomorrow...she's in alot of pain, but cannot give her anything too potent due to the concusion, and she is allergic to many medicines...

oh ugh. Not a good situation. I'll send positive thoughts your way... hope things get better quickly.

When my sister was about 22, she got a disease from eating an undercooked turkey-dog at the county fair. She was hospitalized for a week or so, and during that time they couldn't give her the one medication that would have cleared it all up in a hurry - because she was allergic to it.