Cool links and sites II

The Seeker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing: Farin , where and how do you find this stuff ?!

Let me try and spin this another way : If , as the picture is framed , Linus is acting as host , then Franklin has the seat of honor , being on the host's immediate riht hand side . He also has the most comfy chair ( IMO ) . Snoopy has the seat of least honor , but I doubt anyone would accuse Schultz of disliking animals . It's also possible that the animators are trying to clearly ensure that Franklin stands out in the scene as opposed to being jammed in amongst others and less notable ... thus , the wholesomeness and goodness of Peanuts is restored , at least for me . :);)

some blog I came across

This side of the morning - procrastinate with Songfacts

Why hello there! You look like the sort of person who thought you'd be getting something done this morning. Sorry, but instead you're off to check out Songfacts, a ridiculously addictive database of factoids about songs and artists you're apt to care about. (Seriously, if you're hearing-enabled and can't find a way to lose an hour in here, check to see if your Internets are connected.) The best thing about this site? Fact checking -- that's right, the information appears to be researched and vetted by people who didn't just crawl out from under an Interrock. Enjoy.

:grin:

And how come I do a search there for songfacts and the first two results are posts by me, and all the other results are general things and no posts with the name of the author and such? :crazy: Or am I the only one getting those results? :P

I tried to get the stats results you posted, but I'm too stupid. :P Clicked on pretty much everything I could find...

edit: ha... found it

Edited by Guest