Cool links and sites II

The Seeker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but that surprised me, Martin :P I dunno how often you comfort yourself with soothing thoughts about the internet, but you're online a lot, you like computers...

Anyway, let's just say I don't share a category with either of you. :angel:

edit: Wait... I do share one with Peaches. 79 is still the "some problems" one :cool:

Edited by Guest

No offense, but that surprised me, Martin :P I dunno how often you comfort yourself with soothing thoughts about the internet, but you're online a lot, you like computers...

yeah, I know :)

but the test doesn't really seem to be about how often or long you are online, but how it affects your life...

I don't get "withdrawal symptoms" when I'm not online, nor do I get irritated when somebody "bothers" me when I'm online... I'm not too secretive about when I'm online or what I'm doing... etc

...on second thought, maybe I'm so addicted that I just don't notice withdrawal symptoms? :shocked: :P

so far everyone that's done this has ended up in the middle of an ocean somewhere. Is it possible to live on the exact other side of the world from someone? :crazy:

And by the way, I'm an average Internet user. I love that people actually "fantacize" about when they're going to go online again. :laughing:

Edited by Guest

The economy's in the toilet, wars are being waged all over the world, global warming is going to cover the entire earth in water, children are dying in the streets of disease and malnutrition. However, instead of using his or her time, effort and talent for the greater good, some a-hole decided to create this &*^%-ing thing.

If you had any sense, you wouldn't click on this link.