Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen it - right here on Earth, in fact - and I agree it was a beautifully filmed masterpiece ...

however .... ;)

Kubrick's best movie is Dr. Strangelove .

I'm going to have to disagree with both.

Kubrick's best work is A Clockwork Orange.

Anyways, I saw A Serious Man recently. Not the best Coen brothers movie but still a good one. I've never seen a bad Coen brothers movie.

Changeling 9/10 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ....Angelina's acting in this one is very good...I missed the first hour, but what I saw, I loved it...I'll have to catch the beginning of this one sometime...

Okay so I finally watched the whole movie...I'll keep my rating 9/10 still....I would give it 10/10 but I could of done without Angelina saying

"He's not my son"....a few hundred times.... :P

Anyone seen Pirate Radio yet?

It's on my "must see" list.

When I was stationed in Germany ('66-'68) I loved listening to Radio Caroline and also Radio London. They played all of the great rock including some of the more obscure album cuts from American and European artists/bands.

Radio Luxembourg (not a pirate station) was pretty good back then too. I understand they are still broadcasting.

Anyway, I suspect that this movie will be entertaining as well as a bit nostalgic. I hope it's not too much of a farce though I know it's a comedy.

Gran Torino (finally) I see that everybody else gave it 10's, but I just didn't like his character or the development of the others. The plot was interesting though, but I felt that they tried to kill him off too quickly to end the movie.

8.5/10 or better. good film.

That's about what I would have given it, overall

Anyone seen Pirate Radio yet?

It's on my "must see" list.

When I was stationed in Germany ('66-'68) I loved listening to Radio Caroline and also Radio London. They played all of the great rock including some of the more obscure album cuts from American and European artists/bands.

Radio Luxembourg (not a pirate station) was pretty good back then too. I understand they are still broadcasting.

Anyway, I suspect that this movie will be entertaining as well as a bit nostalgic. I hope it's not too much of a farce though I know it's a comedy.

I remember reading in their biographies that The Beatles were huge fans of Radio Luxembourg.