Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I saw "The Happening", most ridiculous movie I have ever seen. The is almost no plot, way too much plot manipulation, it was actually more of a comedy than a horror film. It was definately a waste of my life. Do not go see this movie, and if you already have, I am sorry.

Edited by Guest

I saw Mamma Mia! tonight.

And I LOVED it! People were dancing in the aisles of the cinema, and the audience applauded at the end. It was wicked cool :cool:

My daughter and I saw the stage production, and it was wonderful. If the movie is half as good, I'll be happy. I can't wait to see it! :)

I saw the stage production of Mamma Mia! too. It was really good... made me skip a little when I left the theatre. :grin:

Today we say "Hancock." Not Will Smith's best movie ever, but good for a laugh or two. I hate the "artsy" way that cameramen or directors film sometimes these days. I mean when they move around a lot and it's sort of herky-jerky, like it's an amateur doing the filming. That's how this movie was filmed... I didn't get it.

6/10

Umm as for commercial stuff.. just saw Hancock.. and though will smith is gettin a little tomcruised to me. i actually liked it.. found it entertaining.. and it seemed quick.. it never dragged out..

As for funny stuff.. caught an old Roger Corman indy movie from the early 70's called GASSSS With Cindy Williams (Laverne and Shirley) and Ben Vereen.. that.. was..... umm interesting.. i couldn't stop watching at 2:35am.. Follow it? not a chance.. but it was memorable..

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the kid just saw "Step Brothers." OMG I have a sick sense of humor, because I thought it was hysterical! As we were leaving the theatre my son says, "That was probably mostly for guys, because they made a lot of jokes about their privates." I said, "Yeah, but I thought it was funny!" He said, "Mom, most girls wouldn't." Guess I'm a little unconventional as a mom. :crazy: :laughing:

I saw "Space Chimps". What can I say? We were on vacation, it was a rainy day, so we took the kid to a movie. It was OK, pretty predictable and harmless, and good for the little ones. 5/10

Fin, even if you don't like animated movies, you can't go wrong with Pixar ones....they are truly smart and enjoyable for all ages.

Edited by Guest

I saw "Space Chimps". What can I say? We were on vacation, it was a rainy day, so we took the kid to a movie. It was OK, pretty predictable and harmless, and good for the little ones. 5/10

Fin, even if you don't like animated movies, you can't go wrong with Pixar ones....they are truly smart and enjoyable for all ages.

6666th post! Evil Jenny! }:|

Sorry, carry on :popcorn: