Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't you just..... freak? Like, say, you happen to wake, open your eyes, see the digital clock, 3:37 AM, move your eyes, and he's next to the bed?

Hehheee...

Get a good night sleep Kar. The boogeyman is real. Evn if you don't believe in him, he believes in you...

Although I haven't seen it myself, three friends have. One said, "Not good," the other two said, "Just okay." One of them said that a big part of the first Indy movies were Harrison Ford's facial expressions, and evidently since he is getting on in years they did not do so many close-ups in this movie so that most enjoyable part of the plot was lost.

Anybody seen the new Indiana Jones? Thoughts? We won't get it in Brazil for a month or more. Don't want to spend the money on it in a theatre id it is not up to at least Last Crusade level.

Freaking awesome, I thought. But I'm a huge Indiana Jones fanboy, it would've taken a lot to disappoint me.

Wouldn't you just..... freak? Like, say, you happen to wake, open your eyes, see the digital clock, 3:37 AM, move your eyes, and he's next to the bed?

Hehheee...

Get a good night sleep Kar. The boogeyman is real. Evn if you don't believe in him, he believes in you...

Speaking of teenage phobias , I remember just HATING waking up and seeing my digital clock showing anything near 3:15 a.m... a la " The Amityville Horror ". Still think of it at times to this very day . :P

Be careful what you read/ watch though :

Speaking of teenage phobias , I remember just HATING waking up and seeing my digital clock showing anything near 3:15 a.m... a la " The Amityville Horror ". Still think of it at times to this very day . :P

Be careful what you read/ watch though :

I would hate to wake up at 6 AM listening to "I Got You" by Sonny and Cher...