Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Brooks starring Kevin Costner. Now, Mr Costner can't act his way out of a paper bag in my mind. I still enjoy looking at him, but not to the point that I will forgive any terrible movie he makes.

This one, no forgiveness was required. It was pretty easy to ignore his acting. The plot was terribly original, fast moving, with lots of twists. Very interesting to see Costner play against type for once. It was just an excellent movie for a Saturday night. 8/10.

One of the holiday traditions the wife and I have is to have some of our friends come over,have a few drinks,and watch "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase. Kind of a fun,unstressful way to kick off the usually stressful holiday season. So,that's what we did this past Saturday night. This movie is one of my all-time favorites and even though I have seen it hundreds of times,I still laugh like crazy.The humor of this movie fits me totally.I can recite just about every line although I try to refrain from doing so because that can be annoying.To me,this movie is a 10. :thumbsup:

Ocean's Thirteen. Now that one was much more to my liking than the second one! I have to admit I didn't always pay attention and lost the plot a bit, but it was still very nice.

Are you shXtting me? Ocean's Thirteen is a confusing piece of crap with no concern for the audience. They loaded it up with "names" and the plot is about robbing ticket buyers.

Tybalt, look at the original Ocean's 11. If that's not loaded with names, I don't know what is. It was pretty light on the plot too. A really simple heist by modern standards. But if people wanted something that required a huge amount of thinking, hollywood wouldn't really be the place to look. Sometimes a shallow plot with big names is what people need. I guess they shouldn't have made this many sequels though.

Interesting name, by the way.