Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally saw The Children Of Men. I liked it. Clive Owen was very good. The movie reminded me somewhat of a cross between Logan's Run, Mad Max and 1984. It didn't lack for originality however.

All in all 8/10.

Yeah it was pretty good. Did you notice the cover of Pink Floyd's Animals in the background in the rich guy's house? Probably not. You have to be a total nerd like me to notice things like that in movies.

Spiderman 3 6/10

I loved the sound track, perticualy the Snow Patrol song at the credits, i loved the Emo haircut and Venom was awesome. I kinda missed the whole plot and all the little "Moral lessons" packed onto a overlong movie put a dampener on it all. And someone other then sandman and Venom should have died.....

Just watched The Last King Of Scotland. Forrest Whitaker was great as the crazed dictator Idi Amin. I thought it started a bit slow, but when Amin started losing control of Uganda, Whitaker captured the paranoid Amin perfectly. 10/10 for the acting. 7/10 for the movie.

Yeah it was pretty good. Did you notice the cover of Pink Floyd's Animals in the background in the rich guy's house? Probably not. You have to be a total nerd like me to notice things like that in movies.

I noticed that too!!. I wonder why they put that in there. Ha ha, it was really funny to see. I didn't really like that movie anyway, I thought some of the plot was a bit thick, but overall, I'd give it 6/10.

The last movie I saw was Happy Gilmore. "I'd give this city, 8 out of 10".

Free Willy. 9/10. Timeless classic. I cried so much!! The only thing that keeps it from getting ten is that everyone all of a sudden gets on really well, just because a whale leapt over a wall. That slightly buged me. Apart from that, I love it!

Wales have got the power though. I have plenty of free time today, I might watch a DVD or sumtin'.

^ i hated that movie! it was CGI to the max - it might as well have been an animated movie! i was so bored, i only just about held out to the end!

I saw that movie with a large group of friends. My friend Michael almost wet himself laughing when the bullet crushed against Superman's eye in that movie. That was such a great moment!!. :D :D

Speaking of which ... I watched about 15 minutes of "The Hulk" (3/4s through mind you, so I missed the all important character introductions and premise developement) before I flipped cable channels. I mean, how believable was a bunch of soldiers with guns sneaking up on an obvious cartoon character? "Roger Rabbit" did that years ago and much more realistcally. Up until The Hulk, I was a big Sam Elliot fan. Now I am thinking maybe not. He thought that cartoon thing was real too!

I saw that movie with a large group of friends. My friend Michael almost wet himself laughing when the bullet crushed against Superman's eye in that movie. That was such a great moment!!. :D :D

Yeah, that WAS a cool scene. But overall, I didn't care for it.

Up until The Hulk, I was a big Sam Elliot fan.

Even after watching "Roadhouse"?!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: