Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far

For Spidey: 1 (You have to see the movie for it to count)

Against Emo-Man: 3

Rubbish. I've seen enough. it's NOT emo... anyway, they're making 3 more sequels so you see they're gradually working their way up to an Oscar. This isn't it.

I watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" last night. Will Smith takes a departure from his cocky, characters to play a suddenly single dad who is struggling to make a living while taking care of his son. His son in real life, Jaden, plays his son in the film. He also gives a very real and honest performance.

I give it a 9/10.

Spiderman 3 :cool:

Okay so the haircut IS emo... very much so. Fine, I'll grant you that. but it really wasn't THAT bad, now. Perhaps you found it long... I'm used to bollywood movies, so 3 hours is nothing much. Anyway, the only problem I had with the movie was that person telling that other person that thing that he perhaps should have told him a LITTLE bit earlier? Like a movie or two ago?

Anyway, the Sandman is my all time favourite super-villain... with or without Spiderman. I love him and I love him in the movie too, so there.

I originally thought I'd give it a 6/10, but then at the end I liked it enough to give it an 8. I then thought I should cut a point for the end, but then I kind of expected it, so...8? I really DID like it! And I repeat - I love sandman!

7/10 for Spiderman. As a Spidey geek, I really wanted more Venom, but they did well for the most part, even though it wasn't nearly as good as the first two. The thing is, most Spidey fans have been waiting for Venom since the first movie was announced, and the short time he was actually on was a little disappointing. They made up for it a bit by giving Sandman a good compelling storyline, but still, Venom is just awesome. A lot of the humor fell flat (especially the cringe inducing adoring crowds, and that horrible scene with Jameson and the little girl), but I liked the Clouseau-esque waiter (played by Bruce Campbell, of Evil Dead fame). Oh, in case nobody noticed, there's a scene where Peter is looking at the news ticker about himself, and an old man says something about the power one person can have: that old man was Stan Lee. It's always strange being the only person laughing in a packed theater. Told you I was a Spidey geek. :)