Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsk tsk tsk.... Connor, you do not UNDERSTAND. As time passes, Spiderman matures. The high degree of emotionality in the movie is the director's attempt at building his way up to the Oscars. Who heard of action movies winning anything?

Tsk tsk tsk.... Connor, you do not UNDERSTAND. As time passes, Spiderman matures. The high degree of emotionality in the movie is the director's attempt at building his way up to the Oscars. Who heard of action movies winning anything?

The only emotion I got from this movie was hapiness when it was over, and laughter from the corniness. When he walks around New York (which takes up about ten minutes of film) he points at every single women and doesn't realize that most don't appreciate an skinny, nerdy white kid with a emo haircut. Mature? I think not. :P

Snakes On A Plane is amazing because they are making fun of themselves. It is a purposely bad movie. Spiderman 3, on the other hand, thinks their awesome but don't realize that after they are just making the most cliqued Spiderman movie possible. How many times can people fall out of buildings in one movie?

(It should be noted that I'm not really that serious. I respect everyones opinion but think this movie should be exposed as the flaming bag of dog doo that it i).