Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonardo DiCaprio's best performance since What's Eating Gilbert Grape,

I thought Leo DiCaprio in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" was one of the best performances I'd ever seen. By anyone.

When another character can steal my attention away from Johnny Depp like that, it's gotta be good.

Invincable, good movie. Even if you aren't an Eagles fan, you will like this movie. I mean it is about a fan, Vince Papali who got to play for the team. It is a dreams come true movie and you can relate to the people in the movie.

Miracle, about the US Hockey Team in the 1980 Plympics. Kurt Russell did great job as Herb Brooks and it is interesting to see what went on to get this team to win the gold. I remember when it actually happened and cried and then I cried again with the movie. Makes you proud to live in the USA.

Both of these are good family films too.

Riding The Bullet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs up

I love Stephen King, but for some reason I never saw this movie untill last night...Love Stephen Kings humour in his movies, especially this one...and there's good 60's tunes through-out the movie also...

Awakenings :thumbsup:

Interesting movie...strange part for DeNiro...but I liked it.

I watched "Little Miss Sunshine" last night. It's one of those movies that makes you laugh more afterwards, because at the time, you're just wrapped up in the absurdity of it all. Alan Arkin is a more profane version of Frank Barone and just hilarious.

Great cast, great writing and it has a nice little message to it. I give it a 9/10.