Anagram This

bazooka

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(You did omit one E, but who's really keeping track?)

I wanted you to buy a vowel.

But seriously, I hate it when that happens !

Brick Hall Goal - Sweet Gin Fan

Hollabeck Girl -- Gwen Stefani

I'll be back with something new, and I'll do my best to include each and every measly little letter this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Stop the Music - Yarbrough & Peoples

Hurl A' Moo - Rare Use

[smallest]I had to take a break from Fun & Games for a while. My brain was becoming overloaded. However, this forum is the only place where I have consistent contact with my revered and beloved Master Sir bazooka. My desperate need for his approval has drawn me back into the fold.[/smallest]

Crocodile Rock -- Elton John

--------------

[smallest]I had to take a break from Fun & Games for a while. My brain was becoming overloaded. However, this forum is the only place where I have consistent contact with my revered and beloved Master Sir bazooka. My desperate need for his approval has drawn me back into the fold.[/smallest]

I'll bet you say that to all the revered and beloved Master Sirs.

--------------

The Lake Or The Bar -- Silvery Sleep

Master Sir bazooka just spoon fed me an answer in the thread that means the most to him. I believe that was his equivalent of pulling my pigtails on the playground. Bazooka likes me...he really likes me!

I believe it is "Head Over Heels" by Tears for Fears, even though there is one less "e" and one extra "s". I can't think of what else it could be.