Rate the avatar above

Jenny

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8.79 / 10 for Kevin's guy {hoping for a brief bio on the avatar} .. I like his 'stare at the previous post'. outlook

Damn that Russian judge - he was bribed !

Edna , that avatar looks more like you than the FAB 4 , and Mindcrime ; 10/10 for the best ' makes me look smarter than I really am ' avatar- and a great movie to boot ! :laughing: :thumbsup: :drummer:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is / I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!"

(Ezechiel 25,17)

:rockon:

10/10

Short bio : New to SF , I noted and appreciated Jr's old avatar , and wanted someting slightly old fashioned , a bit Gothic , silly and strange - that's really it ... :P:)

But Kevin, I don't think they know who it is... Marty Feldman, from Young Frankenstein. Igor (Eyegore) :) Kev, did you know Jr was inspired by my old Keith avatar, and dredged up Barnabas? As for the eye...it may be time to bring the real me back!!

And Farin...10/10 for Dylan. I love the picture, and the album!! :thumbsup:

Yes. Dwight is the American equivalent of Gareth-obsequious and inept. He makes me laugh harder than anything. The American Office is very good, and the romance between Jim and Pam is to die for sweet. The first two seasons are out on DVD.

Marilyn-10/10 because she said Einstein was the sexiest man she had ever met.

• 6 months later...