Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Not a single one.

Except drawing comics with the professors as characters and being very popular among my school mates. And when school was over, we went to our friend´s places (or mine) and listened to Jimi hendrix while smoking pot. Oh, how modern!! :laughing:

Did you think you were the wise one and the other ones were the straight?

V

^ yup

> I almost failed kindergarten (pre-school, whatever) because I wouldn't go to school. My mom would lock me out of the house in freezing weather thinking that when I was cold enough I would go, but I stayed outside the front door and refused to go. I never did like school.

V Were you ever happy to go to school?

^ another geek, here. I liked school.

> I wasn't a loner, but I wasn't popular. The first day was always nerve wracking until I knew who was in all my classes. Then I knew I had a friend or two or I'd cope.

V Are you the same as you were in school?

< Since I'm still in school, I suppose so. I moved to a new school last year, so all my new friends didn't have to experience my growing up, so they all took to me pretty quickly. Everyone likes me in my year.

< I'm not exactly the most popular person in school, but I don't care. I have loads of friends.

v Were you a good boy/girl in school??.

I was shy around the girls in HS.

That changed when I was old enough to have a drink or two to get a little fake courage. I dont have that problem now. Of course, I am married, so it is now a moot point, really.

When did you develop your social skills?

^ I can be. But most of the time I am sad about something. I am reserved. I can have fun though, I just don't feel like I fit in with large groups most of the time, because that's when my mind can wander further.

< Life just seems so dull at the moment for me. I might see one of my friends on Sunday that I havn't seen in many months, so that will be fun. I just hope that she doesn't kick me in the balls.

V Rate your mood /10.

^ actually, the only one who really put on any weight was a really nice girl back then.

> All the Barbie Dolls were still skinny and ridiculously tanned, and looking far older than their 37 years. The men were impossible to even recognize, they had all changed so much.

V Do you look anything now like you did back then?