Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The little things.

Things like my 8 year old daughter sending me an "I love you Daddy" e-mail to my computer at work, or my son asking me to play catch with him in the back yard.

Do you believe that civility is fast becoming extinct?

^ nope

> It will eventually kill off the entire population of the earth, but I'm not afraid because I know it's coming and I won't be alive to see it. We are worse than animals, but think we're superior.

V Do you worry about civilization?

^ chix are expensive

> food, movies, water bill (showering and doing dishes that have piled up uses alot of water), new clothes we wouldn't normally wear, laundromat (girls don't like week-old underwear on their man), gas for the rented car (can't be seen in our regular junk heap), necklaces, bracelets, rings... finally, if we're lucky, profilactics.

V Did you really think women are inexpensive?

yes!!

> Unfortunately there is no such thing. Even the women who call themselves modern want the guy to spend his cash on her. The only difference is modern women don't keep house because they work and spend their money on themselves!

V Don't you find this to be more accurate?

^ agree

> They just need a strange good-looking guy to show up every couple months for "fun" and have one of their male friends near for the nagging! :grin:

V Men are different however: they need a wife to keep them in line (like a mother!) agree?