Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ AC/DC (of course)

> But I'll admit that when I saw Kiss about 10 years ago (2 shows, I went to both!) I was blown away, it was great. AC/DC has Angus tho, and nothing makes a concert so much fun as Angus walking through the crowd and headbanging hard enough to kill someone who's too close. That little dude rocks!

v You think Angus is over-hyped, don't you?

^

The Rolling Stones in Spain in 1982.

And a sound-check by The Psychedelic Furs in 1983. Lou Reed in London in 1878. Violent Femmes in Paris in 1985. I´ve been to some thousands of concerts and I don´t remember them all...

Do you go to lots of concerts?

V

^ Nope

> I could never afford concert tickets and now I don't care for the bands who come around and the ones I like are too old and past their prime :frown: (other than AC/DC of course, they still put on a wild show now as they did 15 years ago!)

v Have you paid alot of money to see a band that you only cared for 2 or 3 songs?

^ Absolutely!!! :thumbsup:

> I love music and making albums for people (I've made a bunch for my parents a few years back, and they loved how I put them together and the artists I included. My dad still loves listening to them) or even just making them for myself. I like to make themed albums and simple random or my own "best of" type of album.

v Don't you ever wish you had Jane's job as a DJ?

^ I used to be a DJ

> So I would want that job again! :grin:

It was my most favorite job and I wish I didn't have to leave it. I wasn't a radio DJ, tho. I was a "travelling" DJ, doing music and light shows for socials. I would explain what a social is, but it would take forever, it's a Manitoba thing.

v Did you have a job you loved but had to leave?