Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Not that I remember.

Yes, out maths prof, when we were 13 or so... she was having a love affair with the Sciences prof and they used to have lunch at a park near school, on the grass. The whole class was staring :laughing: they should have taken a room...

We laughed a lot when she came in the class after lunch. She laughed a lot too.

Ah, being a teenager... :rolleyes:

Would you be so kind to tell us a story, please?

V

^ Yes!

> But today I get to drop off my truck at the dealership to have all the little things on it fixed, so then I won't have transportation to go and get for lunch what I really WANT for lunch, and that's fajitas! And I don't have the fixin's here.

V Don'tcha just love fajitas?

^

Cheese and tomato. Nothing else.

That´s how they made it in Buenos Aires when I was a kid. I wih I could have some Argentininan pizza... it´s the best of the world. Better than Italian.

I´m not lying... have you heard about the famous Jospeh Tura, or about Argentinian Pizza?

V

Edna I know what you mean about pizza with just cheese and tomato...When my Dad made homemade pizza that's how he would make it....He never would put any pepperoni or sausage on it...and it was very hot and spicy so he did use ground hot pepper with fresh crushed tomato...He used the grated cheese instead of mozzerella also....very good...Even though I love pepperoni...I love it this way also....

Edna I know what you mean about pizza with just cheese and tomato...When my Dad made homemade pizza that's how he would make it....He never would put any pepperoni or sausage on it...and it was very hot and spicy so he did use ground hot pepper with fresh crushed tomato...He used the grated cheese instead of mozzerella also....very good...Even though I love pepperoni...I love it this way also....

^

That must be the good ole Italian authentic pizza, Laurie. One third of the people in Buenos Aires are from Italian origin...

...I´m hungry now... :P

Are you hungry?

V