Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

^ Somehow, yes.

> I don't know if it's because I seem like a nice guy or something, but everyone with problems lays it on me. Maybe it's because they know I would never tell anyone? Who knows... :tongue:

v Have you ever dropped a friend because they only used you as their sounding board for every little problem they had and never did anything fun with you?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I do not. But like I said earlier, my musical tastes aren't all that.

> All this talk about being alone makes me realize I'm not an alone-type of person. If I didn't have human interaction of at least one person at least once a day, I'd go mad.

V What would make you go mad?

^ A parcel , expected or unexpected , in the mail .

< Though I use it , I somehow still feel disinterested in and suspicious of the direction that the internet is going in with so many embracing it whole-heartedly , all the hype surrounding it in the media and how it's changing our lives so quickly . Am I just a luddite ?

v How about you ?

^ I'm with you on how everyone likes the net too. I figure we'll be nothing but a fat butt and our only social contact will be thru the net.

> I've already become one of them!

v Do you spend too much time on the computer?

^ Oh, yes ! Note my avatar : the burka is 'in' , baby ! ( rayzor ) / Indeed . I love listening to or reading speeches from the past when people really could speak and write well . ( shawna )

< I gotta get off here and DO something !

v Though it's hard to feel it now , I wonder if one really will rue their pissed away days when they are older ...

Edited by Guest

^ I try to avoid such days by learning something new every day. I love watching shows that are educational and looking things up on the net just for the thrill of learning about it.

> Is that considered being a dork?

v Smart men can be attractive, can't they?

^ Never tried it

> Had baths when I was a kid (our house didn't have a shower: that was for rich people), but never with foam or nothin'

v Don't you think baths just cause the dirt to float around and end up sticking back to your skin?