Rock & Roll Jeopardy 2

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After some extensive research, I've come up with "Second Winter" by Johnny Winter, from 1969. Is this correct?

I had that album in the early seventies... :) :)

And, yes, he does have a famous brother. I believe it's Jonathan Winter. :jester:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:laughing: :laughing:

I remember seeing that on TV a few weeks ago :tongue:

------------------------------

Heavy Metal influences for $412.39 (tax included)

He wanted to write the "loudest, nastiest, sweatiest rock number we could" after reading a Pete Townshend interview describing a Who track (possibly "I Can See For Miles") as "The most raucous rock 'n' roll, the dirtiest thing they'd ever done." This was the result.

(I need songwriter and song) :grin:

He´s been saying that for years. Every time I read something about "Helter Skelter", McCartney is saying the same...

It´s the only song in the history of the Billboard charts to hit number one three times (first time in 1970, second time in 1981 by "Stars On 45"; third time in 1986 by Bananarama).

I have a hard one and an easy one, but since the hard one is really hard, I'll go with this:

He holds the record for the oldest male to have a #1 Hit Song, both in the US and the UK - but with different songs. (artist is obligatory, but it would be nice to have both songs :) )